“Pad Thai Goong Sod” is a stir-fried rice noodle dish that is commonly eaten in Thailand. It can also be spelled Phad Thai, Pad Thai, or Phad Thai. The word literally means 'Thai stir fry'. The rice noodles are often fried with bean sprouts, eggs, peanuts, and other vegetables. Other ingredients may also be added, such as shrimp and tofu. People often add salt, pepper, lime juice, and other ingredients to the dish as well.
Pad Thai seasoning Ingredients
| 2 Tablespoons||Fish sauce|
| 2 Tablespoons||Palm sugar|
| 2 Tablespoons||Tamarind juice|
| 120 Grams||Narrow rice noodles|
| ¼ Cup||Yellow bean curd tofu|
| 1 Teaspoon||Garlic|
| 2 Teaspoon||Shallot|
| 2 Tablespoons||Sweet pickled radish|
| 15 Grams||Dried shrimp|
| 1 Cup||Bean sprouts|
| ¼ Cup||Chives|
- Heat all seasoning sauce ingredients until boiling.
- Stir Narrow rice noodles with water until soft and lumpy.
- Stir fry yellow bean curd , dried shrimp , garlic, shallot, sweet pickled radish until fragrant.
- Add noodles and seasoning mixture. Stir-fry until dry.
- Add Egg, bean sprouts , chive and stir well. Spoon onto a serving plate.
Add noodles and seasoning mixture. Stir-fry until dry.
MAEYUPIN®/Original Flavour Stir Fried Very Spicy Shrimp Chilli Paste
The product can be sprinkled as a garnish in order to increase the deliciousness of Pad Thai and taste good with steamed rice or even on its own as we select the best quality of dried shrimp, giving you 60% more than any other brands with our secret recipe. No Preservatives, Artificial Colour, or Natural Identical Flavour added.
Reference : 1. DCP, Ministry of Culture of Thailand
2. Thai SELECT